Monday, October 5, 2009

I've discovered etsy!

Can you believe that all these fabulous goodies are actually miniature 1:12th scale? No, I couldn't either...All of them apart from the pink (limited edition) Egg Chair & the Gold Chinese Screen are available from GiGi Studio found at http://www.etsy.com/shop/giginstudio
The fabulous pink limited edition miniature egg chair comes from my favourite haunt www.elfminiatures.co.uk & the beautiful gold chinese screen was another etsy find..

I'm not kidding you, if you haven't discovered it yet,
head to www.Esty.com For some fantastic mini & normal sized inspiration!

Enough chat! Now I need to do some real work on the Honeychurch... See you in a while with some pictures of her next incarnation xxx





1 comment:

  1. LOL, etsy is certainly troublesome to the wallet, isn't it???? XD

    Thanks for sharing some great finds!
    New follower here!

    My girls over at the Majokko Shop are very interested to read through your blog :)

    ReplyDelete